Saturday, April 21, 2012

A radio venture soon.

Eventually I want to put together a Christian radio show on the Internet.  But I believe you need to have two people doing that.  My Internet show that I am working on now is for Baby boomers and having fun and retiring and planning your retirement.  There isn't any sort of Christian theme.  I have a brilliant business partner for this Your Next radio show, but eventually I will put together a Christian radio show.  That is my ultimate goal.
God Bless you all for reviewing my blog and DO leave your comments.  Let's all pray for one another on a regular basis for the Lord to bless all we put our hands to do in Jesus name.
Thank you LORD for all those that read this blog that you will bless them ABUNDANTLY in Jesus name.  AMEN!!! Lord bless me for the time and effort I Put in this blog and to be able to bless the readers in Jesus name....

No comments:

Post a Comment