Saturday, June 23, 2012

Physical and emotional Pain..

Seems that I haven't blogged in a while.  There's a good reason why.  First off I have been in some physical discomfort, in other words physical pain.  Plus, it's hard for me to type like I used to.  I just had Neck surgery and still recovering from my back surgery from the late fall of last year. 
Seems that I keep hearing that God has a Great plan for my life.  Well, I am really wondering what that plan is and will GOD reveal it to me before I die?  I am really getting tired of hearing the same Ol' Same Ol' Line... "GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE AND IT"S AWESOME."    "Oh Really?"  If so how come someone else knows that God has a great plan for my life and I don't?  I am getting tired of hearing that and am beginning to bark back and say to the world, "Well if GOD has a great plan then why doesn't HE want to tell me or share it with me?" 
Sorry folks not all of Christianity is a bowl of gorgeous delicious cherries of FUN in the sun or SON."  Christianity is a day to day belief and level of faith.

You have to trust that today God is going to help you make it through the day.  It may be a miracle that you have prayed about for years, or it may be another pain in the butt of a problem that keeps getting worse and festering till one day you can't take it any more and you just say to yourself that you quit.  Yes YOU have thought that and so have I.  I told my husband the other day that I am not a great Christian and NO I don't believe that God will bless all HIS believers all the time.  In fact, I truly believe that God does have favorites each and every day and today HE may NOT be favoring YOU nor me.  In fact HE may just sit back and watch you get smacked right upside the head with a huge battle of CRAP....

Well, Jesus if you have a miracle for me and a Great plan for my life and the life of all believers out there, would you be willing to share it with US?  Please?  I'm getting older and not feeling as strong as I used to.  In fact, I feel like crap today and I sure wish to GOD that either YOU would give me a heads up or else just pull the plug and let me go home to Heaven so I can be a part of a great party that most of my family is enjoying without me!!!!

I love the scripture that says, "I believe Lord, HELP ME WITH MY UNBELIEF."  Got any clues as to where that is in the bible?  If so, why not share it with the rest of us poor souls that are believing for at least a tiny morsel of a miracle for our lives!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Deni...are you ever for real! No fakeness...that's good! But,,,I would like to comment about MY life. Many things have happened that to ME seemed wrong. People do junk to you when you are simply trying to do right...even Christian people do junk to others! But !!! I have based my life in the fact that Jesus loves me, God is good ALL the time, and I must trust my Father All the time. This is what is keeping me and giving me peace. It sounds too simple , but that's how it is for me. And guess what? You ARE blessed...heir to the kingdom, child of God, your brother is Jesus, and you have a home in heaven! That is HUGE ! Lots of people don't have that! Lots of people are going to hell ! I love you Deni ! I hope you remember me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan, I sure do remember you. I will never forget you. Please Pray for Timothy as his choice lately with women is not great.
    Anyway, I loved your comment and welcome all comments.
    I am having a horrible time with all this surgery and recovery and nothing seems to be heading in the right direction. I am tired and tired of trying to BELIEVE that I am going to get So blessed. Maybe NOT. It may not happen till I get to heaven.
    Lots of other stuff has happened in my house in the past few years that also lead up to these feelings and thoughts. I just want to get out of here and be in heaven and finally get to the ultimate goal for my life.
    As for here and NOW? I can't get anything out of the Lord as to where HE wants me to be or go. I have tried for years with all kinds of ideas. Sometimes I feel it's just like trying to nail Jello to the WALL... Nothing ever sticks. I am fed up with it. Oh well, we all have crosses to bear and we all have had problems. I also agree with you about Christians hurting other Christians. I have been on the other end of that mess. It totally shocked me that someone would wish ILL will on your life. Jealousy and all kinds of rage. I always believed that Christians always want the best for all. Anyway, I dealt with that for years. The one that wished Ill will is living in a Beautiful home with a summer place with lots of money and so muchy more and more, plus she and her husband are these supposed awesome Christians. My husband and I can barely rub two nickles together.
    All my friends are retiring and David and I have to keep praying that I'll be able to get a decent job. I'm older now and not able to handle it well. It's just a total crock of crap and enough is enough.
    My energy is gone. My health is going down the tubes, and our finances are what they are.
    Anyway, I am blessed that you read my post and am blessed that you even thought to answer.
    My best to you. I'm so glad that Jonathon is doing better. I was praying for him. He's such a sweetheart.
    Blessings to you,
    Deni

    ReplyDelete