Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Lord's blessing....

For a while now my husband and I have been in prayer about an issue in our lives.  We haven't said anything to anyone about it, but just prayed about it most nights, and individually during the day.
Well just this week we finally heard from the Lord, and recieved the answer we have been waiting for.
Yes Miracles do happen.  I am not at liberty to say what it is that we have been praying about.  In due time I'll sahre that with you.
What I am saying to you is that if your heart is in the right place and you pray about an issue that is a need more than a want, you might be really surprised how the Lord will bless you.
For us it was a need and a most wanted need.
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers and for continually answering our prayers.  We are so blessed Jesus that you LOVE US and want to bless us.  THANK YOU JESUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment