Friday, March 16, 2012

Studio Ten in Naperville

I cut and paste what I thought was a video for my dear friend Rosalyn Morris.  She owns and operates the most awesome salon in Naperville.  She works only with products that have NO harsh chemicals.  John Amico products.  I have used them now for the past two years and my hair looks and feels awesome.  I was strictly an Aveda fan, till I was introduced to John Amico.  There is NO comparison, except ONE thing I miss from Aveda is their scents, but the chemicals were all there in Aveda compared to John's products.  Anyway, Ros is unbelievable at cutting and styling your hair.  She knows exactly what you need for your age and your life style.  She will sit with you and go through a consultation every time you have an appointment with her. 
She is located in Downtown Naperville at the Jefferson hill mall.  It's not a mall, but a set of little offices and businesses.  Her phone number is 630-854-7452.  Please don't forget to tell her that you read about her on my blog and that I referred you.  My name is Deni short for Denise.  So do call her and go soon to get a new look.  Her prices are quite reasonable and if you have a business you might be able to barter with her.  She is the queen of bartering. 
She is a full salon, so you can also come and get a pedicure and manicure.  She really knows color too.  I love my hair.  She blended in my gray, which I like with incredible highlights and lowlights.  My husband just can't get over how awesome I look because of Rosalyn.  Her daughter is every bit as gifted in hair, considering Ros has trained her for years.  You won't go wrong with her salon. 
Do give her a call, and don't forget to mention that you heard about her reading my blog.
God does miracles and sometimes you just need to find someone that can help you with a new look to make you feel better about yourself. 
God loves you and is still in the Miracle making business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment