Sunday, March 4, 2012

Idiot Abroad..

My family and I love watching this show called "Idiot Abroad,"  It's absolutely brilliant and very funny.  In fact my husband thinks it is one of the best shows in a long time on television.  No, it's not been taped this year.  It was in 2011 and a british show.  Karl is terribly funny. To watch what he is put through really does make you feel bad for him, but at the same time you find yourself just hoping he takes on the challenges on this so called bucket list.  It's a show based on what you would want to do before you die.  For me what I'd like to do before I die is write a brilliant book.  Something that would really help people all over the world.  Right now the only book that does that is the bible.  However there are so many self help books out there that do help you.  I prefer Christian books only.  If you had something that you would like to accomplish before you pass on, what would it be? 
I also would LOVE to take a cruise.  So far that is just a pipe dream, seeing that I don't have a full time job and nothing that looks hopeful at the present.  Oh well, I will keep on praying and hoping for the best...
Write to me and let me know what is on your Bucket list!!!

2 comments:

  1. so true...except wait on the cruise until they stop flipping over in the water and catching on fire... when they are safe have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Anonymnous. I keep forgetting about the cruise information. Maybe I'll just take a paddle boat on our Dupage river here in my area!!!

    ReplyDelete